Monday, January 11, 2010

and if tupperware made diapers...

i was at winners today digging through my diaper bag to find my wallet. as i was digging, i realized how many pieces of tupperware are staples in my diaper bag.
in my snack cup, i have a table spoon of rice cereal, ready to have water added to it.
then there's the ever handy spoon in case. this case is amazing. unfortunately it's only in the fundraiser catalog. the fundraiser catalog has some great stuff in it. more on fundraisers soon.
my modular mate round container for many bottles worth of formula powder.
and a tiny freezer mate container that i won as a prize once at a tupperware party for one or two soothers. because who knows what kind of gunk can be at the bottom of your diaper bag for that soother to get into. best to keep them clean.

soon to be in my diaper bag is the feeding set - it's sitting in my cupboard wanting my son to start eating more than a tablespoon of food at a time.

now if tupperware just made bottles and diapers...

1 comment:

  1. I didn't even realize the freezer mate came in a size that small...got to love those freebies from parties to round out your collection with unique pieces.

    Can't wait to hear more about the fundraisers!

    ReplyDelete