Friday, March 5, 2010

neoprene oven mitt

so i posted about this spring set the other day but today, my neoprene oven mitt came in the mail and i tried it out immediately. considering my current oven mitt has a hole right where the thumb meets the hand and i've withstood many a minor burn there, i love my new oven mitt! i thought maybe the fact that it's not the same shape as your typical oven mitts are, that it might make maneuvering items out of the oven more cumbersome. it doesn't. in fact, your thumb works just the same in this mitt as the others. and this one goes quite high up your arm for when your depth perception fails you and you lift your arm up before it's out of the oven. (i've withstood many a burn on my forearms as well...it's why i don't bake a lot...) also, stuff is still hot through my old oven mitts. you can't hold on to it for too too long but this neoprene is really something. yep, loving the mitt. only $18.75!

No comments:

Post a Comment