Monday, September 27, 2010

Tupperware treats us well!


Something I have LOVED about selling Tupperware over the last 9 months is how well Tupperware treats us. Tupperware is always giving us incentives to get more product. Over this last month, there was a different product on each week that you could get for free if you sold $550 that week. But within Tupperware, there are different groups with Executive Directors at the top of them. Not only does Tupperware treat us well but my Executive Director treats us SO well! Back in May, my Executive Director set a goal within our group for a "Day with a Distributor". She does this every year: if we sold a certain amount that month, we'd get an all-expenses paid, surprise day. I earned it. This past weekend was finally our surprise day. We showed up at our Director's house and she told us that we were going on a one night Princess Cruise from Seattle to Vancouver! EVERYTHING on our trip was included - we paid for nothing! How fun is that?

On the deck of the ship overlooking Seattle

Dinner at Bernini Dining Room - (I had the Duck a l'Orange)

I can't wait to see what she has in store for us NEXT year!

Here's the latest and greatest offer that Tupperware has on for new people signing up to try out being a consultant: sign up asap and if you and I both sell $3500 by Nov. 26, we each get one of these items! AMAZING! This is SUCH a do-able goal. I sold this in one month with 4 parties - you have TWO months to do it! I personally want the cookware but my husband is gunning for the Playstation3. (click on the flyer to make it bigger)

If you like your Tupperware then you can sell it. If you are looking for a way to make some extra money - this business has flexible hours and you can make it what you want - full-time, part-time, or a little extra spending money in your pocket at Christmas this year. It's been great to be able to stay home with my son and not have to work full-time this year because being a Tupperware Consultant is helping me do that. If this sparks your interest and you have any questions at all, feel free to give me a call or shoot me an email with no pressure to sign up - just to find out more. rebeccashulba@gmail.com (email me with your number if you want me to call you)

1 comment: