Monday, September 27, 2010

bonus sale!


I love all the extra flyers that have been coming out this summer/fall! Check out this one and if there's anything you want, email rebeccashulba@gmail.com. Order going in on Friday, Oct. 8.

Fav items here? The Modular Mate Oval 4s with the pour spout. I use my two for rice and quinoa. The lid that goes over the spout is actually a measuring cup that holds up to a cup so you can pour the rice right into the pot from the container without digging for your measuring cups.

Also, SURPRISE PACKS?! So fun. $48 for $120 worth of Tupperware. But you don't know what it will be! Surprise!

(Click on the image to see it larger. I also emailed this to all my customers so if you want to be on that email list, let me know. rebeccashulba@gmail.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment