Thursday, July 1, 2010

THE bowls

these are one of my favourite tupperwares that i have: my Impressions Bowl Set. i got them at the first party that i ever hosted because they were on sale, two for one. a friend and i split the set and i got my Impressions bowls. these are my go to bowls and i know i've blogged about thembefore and you saw them in my recent Spot the Tupperware post. but in the new, mid-july flyer that starts july 10th - they are ON SALE again! normally they're $42.25 for three but for this sale, tupperware has added the huge 4th bowl that nests them all! and the best kind of sale? two for the price of 1! so for $73.25, you're getting EIGHT awesome bowls! who can you split this with? OR it IS wedding season! who can you gift one set to? ooh...that is a good idea...

or cut up a whole watermelon to store in them...
or use them as toys when you babysit...
or to store babies...

No comments:

Post a Comment