Monday, December 14, 2009

oh tupperware...you got me

last spring, i attended my first tupperware party. i had to admit to not owning any real tupperware. i listened to the consultant talk about the product and the enthusiastic agreement from the group of women at the party. and i bought a load of tupperware.

then i got my tupperware. and i used my tupperware. and i was hooked. three more parties and one baby later, i became a tupperware consultant myself. because if i am going to rave about how wonderful tupperware is anyways, why wouldn't i help make it easier to get?

and so begins a blog about tupperware. this isn't stuff that just looks pretty in the catalogue. if it's in your house, it will get used. and if you're not convinced, follow along to see tupperware in my day to day. get some recipes, see some photos, check out the regular flyers and sales going on...a running commentary of the reasons i thought this stuff was great enough to want to sell. tupperware i am.

my assistant

2 comments: