Saturday, February 4, 2012

Let me give you $75 or more!

If you wouldn't mind putting some extra cash in your pocket this month, why not try being a consultant for free? I'll give you a stack of catalogs, flyers, and order forms and you get them out to your friends and family. Collect some orders (minimum of $300), I will do the computer work of inputting them and I'll write you a cheque for 25% of your sales. If your orders add up to $300, that's $75 in your pocket.

That's all it takes to be a consultant! Put in sales of $500 over the course of 4 months to stay active...that's like $125 in sales a month! Plus, Tupperware offers consultants samples of all the sale items in each new flyer at a special, low sample price but you get credit for the FULL price! I post sale items on my facebook page once or twice a month and easily pull in $100 or so of orders.

To start out with Tupperware, the Business kit is $139 for $700 worth of Tupperware.
I'll help you out at having your Grand Opening party and then you go from there - doing parties, getting orders, or just selling to friends and family at your discounted prices - it's up to you what you want to make of it!

Email me at rebeccashulba@gmail.com to try out being a consultant for February or just to get started with the kit!

No comments:

Post a Comment