Wednesday, February 29, 2012

do your kids eat veggies?

Here's a great post that I recently read over at Make and Takes about getting your kids to eat their veggies: http://www.makeandtakes.com/helping-my-kids-eat-their-veggies

Put cut-up veggies in a tray that they can see in the fridge. This is a great way to make ME eat MY veggies! Get all the annoying prep work out of the way and then the Tupperware Serving Center makes eating them so handy! If the price tag on the Serving Center is too steep for you, send me a quick email and let me know you'd be interested in knowing when they're on sale and I can let you know when that happens. OR...

I have this cute little Mini Serving Center (which I use ALL the time for all kinds of things but mostly when my son has playdates - the kids can choose their snacks from the little tray themselves) for sale for $20 (no tax or shipping). Let me know if you want it!
Sometimes the task of filling the larger Serving Center can be a bit much if you have a small family or small kids who don't eat that much. This Mini-Serving center is pretty exclusive and I don't know when it will be back - I've only seen it twice in the last two years. :)

And forget about plastic wrap over either of these trays - they have lids! Oh Tupperware, I love it.

rebeccashulba@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment