Tuesday, July 19, 2011

chef series dutch oven

On the left, my old T-fal pot that I got in a set when I got married almost 7 years ago. On the right? My NEW Tupperware Chef Series Dutch Oven that I got for FREE with my party credits! Yep, that's worth $306 and I got it for free. This is NOT a consultant thing - anyone can get $306 of free credit when they host a party. I've given away that much before and we can work together to get it for you!

It's key to have your party during a promotion time where you get double your credits for your party. Interested in knowing when a promotion like this is going on? Send me an email and I'll let you know when there's a great promo on and we can find a date that works for you!
(Can you see how happy I am in the reflection?)

No comments:

Post a Comment