Thursday, January 13, 2011

modular mates are 40% off again!!


It's that time of year again - Modular Mates are 40% off!!! If your New Years Resolution is to get organized, start with your cupboards. Once you purchase your Modular Mates, your cupboards STAY organized. And your Modular Mates have a lifetime warranty so this will be the best money you'll ever spend on organization tools.

Remember last year how I put cheerios in a Modular Mate and took it to all my parties this past year? I did that on January 5th, 2010. This year, on January 5th, 2011, I had a party. The Cheerios were exactly 1 year old. I passed them around for people to taste test and it's pretty unbelievable how crunchy they are! If you have EVER thrown out cereal, crackers, or chips because they were stale - these containers will never let you down! :)

Also to note - Super Cereal Storeres are on for $14.50 with a $60 purchase.

End date to this sale is not until Feb. 11! Email rebeccashulba@gmail.com to put in your order!

(click on this picture to see it larger or email me and I can send you a copy)

No comments:

Post a Comment