Some Tupperware Tips on being Green with Tupperware:
1. Instead of a paper coffee cup, use our Commuter Mug. (i love mine - i'm a big fan of turquoise!)
2. Instead of buying bottled water, use one of our drinking solutions such as the Eco Tumblers, Insulated Tumbler, or Large Sports Bottle.
3. Instead of using plastic wrap at home, use any of our Tupperware® refrigerator products or the Sandwich Keeper.
4. Instead of paper towels, use one of the Microfiber Towels. (they're so much better and mopping up spills than paper! i speak from personal experience)
5. Instead of using disposable bags, store produce directly in FridgeSmart® Containers. Not only will you protect the environment, but you will be sure to keep your produce fresher longer.
6. Instead of using plastic bags for bulk purchases at the Deli, bring the Fridge Stackables™ Set. The store will weigh it for you to get the weight of the empty container.
Here are a few homemade green cleaner recipes as well:
1. Dishwasher Rinse: add 1 1/2 Tbsp of white vinegar to the rinse compartment of your dishwasher.
2. Glass Cleaner: 8oz of water, 8oz. of rubbing alcohol, and 8 oz. of white vinegar. The best cloths to clean your glass and mirrors with? Our Tupperware Mirror and Glass cloths.
3. Microwave cleaner: Mix 2 Tbsp of baking soda OR lemon juice to 1 cup of water. Microwave it for 5 minutes (or until liquid boils and leaves moisture on the inside of your microwave). Wipe clean.
Happy Earth Day!